Sunday, May 31, 2009

Well, it's been almost another month since I last blogged!!
Tomorrow is June 1st and it's 4 days until our family
vacation. It is really hard getting everyone
together because of so many different schedules..
It's been a challenge getting everyone together
this year. However, I am looking forward to
many more vacations together as our family grows and we
have lots and lots of Grandbabies!!

I am looking forward to fun, pictures and fellowship with
my family and hubby. He definantly needs the break from
work. His work-life has been so stressful lately. Please
say a pray that it will get better.
Levi and Ashley have got there mobile home set-up and
are not far from getting to move in. The rain has held them
up.
Nothing new to report with me at my job. We have 3 ladies
expecting with the first one due in July. My life is really
fixing to get hectic with schedules.
I hope everyone has a good week. Blessings to all!!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment